CDV/CDA-700A - Messverstärker mit hoher Bandbreite
CDV and CDA-Series Signal Conditioner with Direct Current Excitation and a gain of 10000x maximum.
- Frequency response range is as wide as DC to 500 kHz, suitable for high-speed phenomena such as impulse wave.
- Strain amplifier mode provides a range of 100µm/m.
- Noise referred to input is low despite the wide bandwidth and high gain capabilities.
- Balance adjustment is possible up to ±10000µm/m (equivalent to a resistance deviation of 2%).
- RANGE, L.P.F., VERN and BAL settings are saved in nonvolatile memory.
- User registration function improves the measurement accuracy.
- - With CDV-700A, the cable resistance compensation function ensures the same measurement accuracy as ensured by remote sensing.
- - With CDA-700A, other than 120 Ohm or 350Ohm .
- Output of 4 to 20 mA is optional.
- Digital indicator and bar graph are provided.
- Powerful low-pass filter provides the attenuation characteristic of -24 dB / oct.
- Key lock function prevents maloperation of balance, range, vernier and low-pass filter switches.