WGA-650B - Prozessmessverstärker
The WGA-650B series is a compact, low price instrumentation amplifier enabling direct reading of physical quantities such as loads e.t.c. in combination with a strain gage transducer.
All operations can be performed with front-panel keys including high/low limit comparator keys. While all models in this series provide D-A converted signal output, models with additional digital output (BCD) are available.
- Wide no-load zero adjustment range (±2mV/V)
- High/low limit comparator (relay contact output)
- Indicated value can be output in a voltage range of 0 to 10 V or in a current range of 4 to 20 mA
- Indication range -1999 to 19999
- DIN size (96 x 96 mm) ensures easy installation.
- Up to 4 transducers with 350O bridge resistance can be connected in parallel.